Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Entrepeneurship

I want to be an entrepreneur.  Some of the traits I can identify from my PDP that align with this thought include the following:

  • I value integrity, education, friendship, and culture
  • I am organized, productive, honest, and determined
  • I want to help and inspire people
  • I want to do something that I love and enjoy
  • I want to be happy
Some weaknesses or opportunities for improvement include:
  • Leadership skills
  • Standing up for myself and what I believe in
  • Networking skills
  • Presentation skills and being comfortable in front of peers/superiors
Entrepreneurship is not all about starting a business.  I think that it is about believing in yourself and your abilities.  It's about not giving up on your dreams and being determined.  Ultimately, I think a person with the mindset of an entrepreneur will be more successful and happier than a person who thinks like a businessperson or other.

No comments:

Post a Comment